Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

You Look Good, You Feel Good

I wholeheardedly promote looking good to make yourself feel good. By this I mean dressing the part of a worker-outer! I think it's important to buy workout apparel that makes you feel good before you even start working out. There's nothing like putting your feetsies in a brand new pair of kicks, putting on those favorite Under Armour running pants and a sports bra that holds the girls in place.
 

Looking the part is half the battle!

Buying workout apparel can get pricy, but you don’t have to break the bank to get quality items.  There are plenty of stores that sell afforadable workout clothes such as Target, Marshalls and Kohl's.  All you need is a supportive pair of running sneakers (in my opinion, the brighter color the better!), breathable socks, comfortable shorts that don’t ride, a sports bra that prevents black eyes :) and a breathable shirt of your choice.  Oh! And one more essential clothing item is the right pair of undies. Note to reader: if you are focused on your constant wedgie for the entire run, you’re wearing the wrong pair!  Try something different :) This distraction may cause you to want to stop running…don’t let the undies win!!!

So remember, when you look good you feel good so treat yourself to a brand new workout outfit to jumpstart the new, motivated you!

Lookin good, feelin good,
C me Rob-in that sexy bod

3 comments:

  1. HAHA this is so funny! My blog post (that i will save for tomorrow) talks about what can happen if you don't look the part! Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always important to keep the girls in place! I was in a Body Combat class a while back and although the girls felt fine as I was jumping and kicking away, as I watched myself in the mirror, it looked as though my girls were punching me in the chin, and as I looked around there were women far more endowed than myself (if you can imagine) who were kicking away with very little movement! You can bet I hit the work out section of Target the very next day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I totally wrote a long response to this on my phone and for some reason it didn't post...long story short- I love it, and my best sports bra is from Hanes (along with my best undies) the straps that go straight over the shoulder are magical! :)

    ReplyDelete